ZUN Workbench with Three Wall Panels 3053427
This set is combined with 1 workbench and 3 wall panels, and make a practical storage solution to your workshop and garage.
The heavy-duty workbench, standing out with ample storage space and 300 kg loading capacity. This workbench has an open compartment equipped with a drawer, ensuring that you can organize your tools, parts and accessories such as screws, nails and adhesive tape well. . There are 2 shelves and a large compartment with 2 lockable doors, to easily accommodate drills, cable drums and grinders. Additionally, the feet are height-adjustable. This workstation is crafted from premium steel and chipboard, making it extra sturdy, durable and easy to clean. It is easy to assemble.
These tool panels are crafted from solid steel to bear the weight of various tools, like drills, pliers, screwdrivers and wrenches. These panels are perforated for fixing tools easily and securely. The 3 wall panels can be fixed together for extra rigidity. It is an ideal addition to your workbench and workshop cabinets with a practical width of 120 cm.
- Color: Black, Gray
- Material: Steel, chipboard, alloy
- Dimensions: 47.2" x 23.6" x 33.5" (L x W x H)
- Tabletop thickness: 1.2"
- Maximum loading capacity: 661.4 lbs
- Loading capacity of each drawer: 22-33.1 lbs
- With an open compartment equipped with a drawer
- With 2 cabinets with lockable doors
- Tabletop with wood-like grains
- Height-adjustable feet
- Assembly required: Yes
- WARNING: This product must be used with the wall attachment device provided to prevent overturning.
- Wall panel:
- Color: Gray
- Material: Steel
- Dimensions (each): 15.7" x 22.8" x 0.4" (L x W x T)
- Metal thickness: 0.02"
- Small hole diameter: 0.2"
- Non-round hole size: 0.37" x 0.89" (W x H)
- Versatile holes
- Delivery contains:
- 1 x Workbench
- 3 x Wall panel
- 15 x Mounting accessory
- California Proposition 65
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including wood dust, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov