ZUN 2pc Set Front Lower Control Arms w/ Ball Joints for 05-10 Chevy Cobalt LS LT LTZ 31355743
Features and Benefits:
Powdered metal gusher bearing resists wear and allows grease to flow more freely
Equipped with cover plate to prevent excess radial and axial stud movement
Full-ball stud designed with grease grooves and smooth 360-degree range of movement
Neoprene sealed boot and grease-relief valve protects against dirt and harsh conditions.
Interchange Part Number:
For2005 - 2010 Chevy CobaltFE1Suspension Only
For2006 - 2010 Chevy HHRFE1Suspension Only
For2007 - 2010 Pontiac G5FE1Suspension Only
For2005 - 2006 Pontiac PursuitFE1Suspension Only
For2003 - 2007 Saturn Ion (From VIN 5Z133876) RPO CodeFE1(Soft Ride Suspension)
1x Front Lower Control Arm & Ball Joint Assembly (Passenger) - K620301
1x Front Lower Control Arm & Ball Joint Assembly (Driver) - K620302
1. Before replacing the suspension, stop the car on the lifting station, shut down the engine and take protective measures. Straighten the steering wheel, use the brake lock to step on the brake, and lift the car chassis to check the position.
2. After lifting the vehicle to a height suitable for operation, remove the suspension parts and related accessories to be replaced, and complete the unloading of the front and rear suspension parts.
3. For bolts that are difficult to remove, you need to clean them first or use bolt loosening agent to assist in the removal. After cleaning the mounting holes in the original position, perform new parts correction installation.
4. Replace the suspension parts one by one, pay attention to tighten the bolts with the specified torque with a torque wrench according to the original angle, and replace and fix it at the original angle.
1. Please make sure that whether the control arm fits your vehicle or not before placing order.
2. The product already contained grease and no additional addition is required.
3. Any question, please e-mail us freely.
Note: Warranty of this item is 60 days form the date of purchase.