ZUN 2pcs Rear Air Suspension Struts Shock for Mercedes S Class W220 S430 S500 S600 for 2203205013 Rear 62882434
Car air suspension strut is a strut with an air spring incorporated into it. The air spring or airbag is inflated or deflated to adjust the height of the vehicle. A faulty strut may cause your vehicle to roll when you press your brakes, squat when you accelerate, or lean to one side while youre driving.
We provide a full assortment of air suspension and air spring bags for all your suspension need!
for Mercedes-Benz S Class S430 2000-2006
for Mercedes-Benz S Class S500 2000-2006
for Mercedes-Benz S Class S55AGM 2001-2006
for Mercedes-Benz S Class S600 2001-2006
w/AIRMATIC ADS (Adaptive Dmping System), w/o 4MATI (All Wheel Drive) or ABC (Active Body Control)
Reference Part Number:
for 220 320 50 13, 220 320 5013, 2203205013, 220320501360, 220320501380, 220320501388, A2203205013, A220320501360, A220320501380, f
for A220320501388, 2203202338, 220 320 23 38, A2203202338 , A 220 320 23 38
Internal Design: Monotube
Surface Finish: Rust Protected
Greasable or Sealed: Sealed
Operating Pressure: 290 psi
Temperature range: -40 / +70
Applicable Regions: Airmatic Suspension System
Quantity: 2 piece (for rear left and right side)
Warranty: 2 year
1. Improved the upper seal design
2. Improves ride handling and safety of your vehicle.
3. Direct fit - ready to install - no special tools required.
4. Each complete strut/shock assembly is built to meet or exceed exact OEM specifications.
5. It is highly recommended that shocks and struts be replaced in sets.
6. CNC Machined Components.
7. Manufacturing directly selling with engineer group; most competitive price guaranteed best customer service guaranteed.
8. Test more than 3 millon times
9. 100% Air Tightness Testing
10. 24 hours air tightness test 0.02MPa
- These air suspension are aftermarket ones. They will replace the original air shock. Please double confim the compatibility as well as the OEM number before purchasing.
-Instruction is not included. Professional installation is recommended.
NoticeCalifornia Prop 65 Warning