ZUN 2PCS/SET 16in Modern Table Legs Heavy Duty DIY Iron Bench Legs Chair Bench Legs 37037173
These table legs are ideal for coffee tables, side tables, desks, coffee tables, benches and any piece of furniture. These table legs are made of high quality steel for maximum strength and durability. The clean design won't take up too much space in your room. Meet a variety of home DIY projects. Each table leg has pre-drilled holes for easy installation. Simply attach the legs to the bottom of the wooden deck using a drill and screws.
- High Quality: Heavy duty iron material makes the table legs more durable. In addition, there are welding rods between the leg tubes, which make the structure of the table and chair more stable.
- Pre-drilled Hole Design: Each table leg has pre-drilled holes for easy installation. Simply attach the legs to the bottom of the wooden deck using a drill and screws.
- Load Bearing: These 2PCS metal bar table legs are made of heavy duty steel material and can withstand a maximum load weight of 600-800lb.
- Floor Protection: Equipped with rubber gasket on the bottom of each table leg, the table legs can prevent scratches on the floor. The rubber gaskets can protect the table leg as well.
- Easy Installation: The installation is quite easy as there are pre-drilled holes. These table legs can perfectly work with all kinds of thick boards.
- Wild Applications: The table legs are suitable for bar counter, modern computer legs, dining tables, table tops, cocktail tables, living rooms, benches, coffee tables, end tables, nightstands and more.
- Material: Iron
- Color: Black
- Surface Finish: Baking finish
- Load Weight(approx): 600-800lbs
- Screw Hole Dia.: 0.2in/5mm
- Size: 8.9x2.8x26in/22.5x7x40.6cm
- Weight(approx): 9.2lbs/4.2kg
- 2 x Table Legs
- 1 x Screw Set
- Please allow 1-3cm differs due to manual measurement.
- Due to the different display and different light, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. Thanks for your understanding.
Note: Warranty of this item is 60 days form the date of purchase.