ZUN Billet Turbo Universal for 1.5L-2.5L 400+HP Upgrade .57 Turbine A/R T04E T3/T4 66138355
T04E T3/T4 Universal Billet Compressor Wheel Turbocharger 0.57 Turbine A/R
For 1.5L to 2.5L any 4/6 cylinder engine
Horse Power: Capable of Boosting Horse Power up to 400+HP
Turbine Intake Flange: T3 T4 4 bolt Flange Patterns
Turbine Exhaust Flange: Standard T3 5 bolt flange pattern
Wastegate: w/o Wastegate
Compressor Trim: 48.1
Compressor A/R: 0.5
Compressor Inducer: 52.7mm
Compressor Exducer: 76mm
Turbine Trim: 74.2
Turbine A/R: 0.57
Turbine Inducer: 64.8mm
Turbine Exducer: 55.8mm
Turbine exhaust inlet: 45mm/87mm
Compressor outlet: 42mm (inside diameter), 52mm (Outer diameter)
Compressor inlet: 68 mm (inside diameter), 77mm (Outer diameter)
Oil Inlet: M12*1.25
Oil Outlet: 2*M8*1.25
Cooling Type: Oil Cooled
Bearing Type: Floating Bearing/Journal Bearing
Trust Bearing: 270 degree
Turbo Type: Individual
Universal Fitment: Yes
Condition: 100% Brand New
Package Size: 26x 24x 23 cm
Package Weight: 7250g
1. Turbine housing : Silicon-Molybdenum - temperature resistant up to 850
2. Steel Turbine Wheel: K419 alloy - high oxidation stability and resistance up to 1000
3. Compressor housing: ZL104 aluminum with lightweight
4. Billet Compressor Wheel: forged full-machined billet aluminum compressor wheels with a larger horsepower range and better boost response
1. Increase 20-40% power for your car
2. Excellent high temperature resistance, high efficiency and durability
3. Rich experience in turbo production and own factory
4. High-Speed oil seal ring and Precision clearance
* Technology Advantage:
1. 100% balancing Test by TURBOTECHNICS VSR3
2. G3-min-Flow VNT Turbo testing
3. Advanced Actuator Tester/Programmer
* Replace, repair or reconnect air cleaner element per manufacturer's manual to avoid compressor wheel damage.
* Make sure the oil drain line is lower than the turbo itself.
* Ensure exhaust outlet are well sealed by welding
* Professional installation is highly recommended.
* This Turbo is not vehicle specific. Please check the specifications and verify compatibility prior to placing your order.
* Before installing the new turbocharger, the cause that led to the failure of the turbo must be analyzed and eliminated (e.g. insufficient oil supply, foreign bodies in the intake area, crankcase ventilation without function, etc.)!
California Prop 65 Warning
Note: Warranty of this item is 60 days form the date of purchase.