ZUN Coilover Suspension Shocks For Nissan R33 GTS ECR33 HR33 ER33 20820852
Coilovers and shocks are parts of the suspension system on automobiles. The major difference between coilovers and standard shocks is that coilovers afford drivers much more control over a vehicle's suspension system.
For NISSAN SKYLINE 1993-1998 ECR33 GTS-25T TYPE M
For NISSAN SKYLINE 1993-1998 ER33 GTS25 TYPE S
For NISSAN SKYLINE 1993-1998 HR33 GTS, GTS TYPE S
NOTE:REAR BOTTOM EYE BUSH STYLE ONLY.
- Condition: 100% Brand New
- Top mounts: standard rubber top mount front and rear
- Damping: Not available
- Spring rate Front: 10 kg/mm(560 lbs/in)
- Spring rate Rear: 8 kg/mm(448 lbs/in)
- Adjustable camber plate: No
- Adjustable height: Yes lowering 1" to 3"
- Shock type: Twin tube
- Spring preload: 7-10 mm
- Rubber top mounts help to deliver a smooth and forgiving ride for city use at any speed and rubber joints assist in absorbing hard impacts.
- Lowered height adjustment from 1" - 3" which allow lower center of gravity and also add a more aggressive stance.
- Twin-Tube structure allows sufficient stroke within the shock absorber.
- Separate height adjustment does not affect damper stroke.
- Height can be adjusted with coilovers installed on the vehicle.
- High Tensile performance spring - STRESS TESTED OVER 600,000 times while the spring distortion is less than 0.04%. Plus the special surface treatment improves the durability and performance.
- Height Adjustment tools included.
- Full rebuildable.
2 piece front + 2 pieces rear as pictures show
NoticeCalifornia Prop 65 Warning