ZUN Coilovers Suspension Kit Fit for Ford Mustang 4th Gen. 1994-2004 Shock Struts Shock Absorber 16075247
A coilover suspension is installed when you want to lower your car and/or achieve sportier handling. In addition to flexible lowering, most coilover suspensions also have other adjustment options. In addition to the hardness, the driver can often also adjust the rebound or compression damping.
For Ford Mustang 4th Gen. 1994-2004
- Adjustable Camber Plate: Yes
- Spring rate Front: 8 kg/mm (448 lbs/in)
- Spring rate Rear: 7 kg/mm (392 lbs/in)
- Spring length Front: 230mm
- Spring length Rear: 180mm
- Adjustable height: lowering 1-3 inch
- Coilover overall length Front: 485mm-575mm
- Coilover overall length Rear: 550mm-600mm
- Shock type: Twin tube
- Spring Preload: 7-10 mm
- Color: blue body with black springs
- Complete coilovers for 2 front and 2 rear
- A pair wrench for height adjustment
100% Brand New, Never Used or Installed
Twin-Cylinder Design - Allows Sufficient Stroke Within The Shock Absorber.
Full Length Adjustment - Lowers The Car Without Ruining Spring Tension
Independent Spring Tension - Custom Stiffness Without Change Ride Height
Front Camber Plate With Pillow-Ball Top Mount Provides Sharp And Precise Handling
Fully Anodized Rust Resistant Sleeves.
2.Notice: California Prop 65 Warning
Note: Warranty of this item is 60 days form the date of purchase.