ZUN Coilovers Suspension Kit Fit for Subaru Legacy 2005-2009 BL BP Shock Struts Shock Absorber 51076366
A coilover suspension is installed when you want to lower your car and/or achieve sportier handling. In addition to flexible lowering, most coilover suspensions also have other adjustment options. In addition to the hardness, the driver can often also adjust the rebound or compression damping.
For Subaru Legacy 2005-2009 (USA) BL9 BP9
For Subaru Legacy B4 2003.05-2009.04JPN BLE BL5
For Subaru Legacy TOURING WAGON 2003.05-2009.04JPN BP5 BPE
- Top mounts: Front pillow ball top mount with camber plate
- Adjustable camber plate: Front only
- Spring rate Front: 7 kg/mm (392 lbs/in)
- Spring rate Rear: 12 kg/mm (672 lbs/in)
- Spring length Front: 200mm
- Spring length Rear: 190mm
- Adjustable height: lowering 1-3 inch
- Coilover overall length Front: 460mm-550mm
- Coilover overall length Rear: 400mm-450mm
- Shock type: Twin tube
- Spring Preload: 7-10 mm
- Color: Gold
1 x Set of Coilover Spring Kit (2 Front + 2 Rear)
1 x Pair of wrenches for height adjustment
100% Brand New, Never Used or Installed
Twin-Cylinder Design - Allows Sufficient Stroke Within The Shock Absorber.
Full Length Adjustment - Lowers The Car Without Ruining Spring Tension
Independent Spring Tension - Custom Stiffness Without Change Ride Height
Pillow-Ball Top Mount Provides Sharp And Precise Handling
Fully Anodized Rust Resistant Sleeves.
Why We Choose Twin-tube Coilovers
1. It is easier to secure sufficient stroke, because the oil and gas chambers are separated and not positioned serially.
2. The use of base valve enables to keep gas pressure low, allowing for a more comfortable ride.
3. Low gas pressure avoids stress on seals and keeps friction low.
4. Compared to the inverted type, friction can be suppressed.
5. Even if the shell case is slightly damaged, the function of the shock absorber remains unaffected.
6. Superior manufacturing processes allow to keep production costs low.
2.Notice: California Prop 65 Warning
Note: Warranty of this item is 60 days form the date of purchase.