ZUN Dual Steering Stabilizer Shock for Jeep TJ LJ Wrangler Cherokee XJ 1997-2001 50772927
1. Easy bolt-on installation, Excellent Ride Quality.
2. Improves control and handling
3. Reduces bump steer
4. Reduces tie rod and ball joint wear and tear
5. Stabilizer mounts above the axle, providing greater clearance
6. when running tires 33" and up, a dual stabilizer can be a huge help in improving steering control
Requires minor drilling.
Does NOT fit Right Hand Drive models.
1984 - 2001 for Jeep Cherokee XJ;;; 2WD 4WD
1986 - 1993 for Jeep Comanchee MJ;;; 2WD 4WD
1997 - 2006 for Jeep Wrangler TJ/LJ; 4WD
2004 - 2006 for Jeep Wrangler TJ; Unlimited;; 4WD
*ONLY fits models with stock steering setup.
*ONLY fits LH drive models with stock steering linkage
*ONLY fits models equipped with 2.5 - 6.5-inch of suspension lift.
Model: Dual Steering Stabilizer
Construction Drilling Required: Yes
2x Steering Stabilizers
1x Tie Rod Bracket
1x Axle Bracket
(You will get exactly show in the picture
Condition: Brand New
Warranty: 2 Years