ZUN Front Air Suspension Shock Strut for Mercedes S430 S500 S600 s63 w/Airmatic 1999-2005 96704916
Car air suspension strut is a strut with an air spring incorporated into it. The air spring or airbag is inflated or deflated to adjust the height of the vehicle. A faulty strut may cause your vehicle to roll when you press your brakes, squat when you accelerate, or lean to one side while youre driving.
For Mercedes-Benz S Class W220 1998-2006
For Mercedes-Benz Clase S W220 S 280 1998-2005
For Mercedes-Benz Clase S W220 S 320 1998-2005
For Mercedes-Benz Clase S W220 S 320 CDI 1999-2005
For Mercedes-Benz Clase S W220 S 350 2002-2005
For Mercedes-Benz Clase S W220 S 400 CDI 2000-2005
For Mercedes-Benz Clase S W220 S 430 1998-2005
For Mercedes-Benz Clase S W220 S 500 1998-2005
For Mercedes-Benz Clase S W220 S 55 AMG 1999-2005
For Mercedes-Benz Clase S W220 S 55 AMG Kompressor 2002-2005
For Mercedes-Benz Clase S W220 S 600 2000-2005
For Mercedes-Benz Clase S W220 S 63 AMG 2001-2005
For Mercedes-Benz Clase S W220 S 65 AMG 2004-2005
(This Air Spring Bag Strut will work on S-Class Vehilces With Airmatic Suspension Only, It Will NOT fit on Vehicles Equipped with 4Matic or ABC Suspension Models)
Interchanges With The Following Part Numbers:
2203202438, 220320243860, 220320243880, 220320243888, A2203202438, A220320243860, A220320243880, A220320243888,
2203205113, 220320511360, 220320511380, 220320511388, A2203205113, A220320511360, A220320511380, A220320511388,
220 320 24 38, A 220 320 24 38, 220 320 2438, 220 320 5113, A220 320 5113
Internal Design: Monotube
Surface Finish: Rust Protected
Greasable or Sealed: Sealed
Gas Charged Shock: Yes
Bushings Included Yes
Length, width and height (in/cm): 26*9.1*7.9 / 66*23*20
Weight: 15.78 lbs
Operating Pressure : 290 psi
Temperature range -40 / +70
Applicable Regions: Airmatic Suspension System
Quantity: 1 piece (for front left or right side)
Warranty: 1 Year
1. High performance aftermarket products made in our own factory with more than 10 years experience.
2. Designed for comfortable use and best quality.
3. Replacement of the original item (safety, accuracy, service life and quality).
4. High-quality materials for high durability and long service life.
5. It is highly recommended that shocks and struts be replaced in sets.
6. CNC Machined Components.
7. Test more than 3 millon times
8. 100% Air Tightness Testing
9. 24 hours air tightness test 0.02MPa
- These air suspension are aftermarket ones. They will replace the original air shock. Please double confim the compatibility as well as the OEM number before purchasing.
-Instruction is not included. Professional installation is recommended.
2.Notice: California Prop 65 Warning
Note: Warranty of this item is 60 days form the date of purchase.