ZUN Front & Rear Air Suspension to Coil Conversion Kit for Ford Expedition Navigator 2003 - 2006 Shock 28286633
A coilover suspension is installed when you want to lower your car and/or achieve sportier handling. In addition to flexible lowering, most coilover suspensions also have other adjustment options. In addition to the hardness, the driver can often also adjust the rebound or compression damping.
For Ford Expedition 2003 - 2006 All Models
For Lincoln Navigator 2003 - 2006 All Models
1. Lowered height adjustment from 1" - 3" which allow lower center of gravity and also add a more aggressive stance.
2.Pillow ball top mount - It improves the steering feel and response.
3. Twin-Tube structure allows sufficient stroke within the shock absorber.
4. Complete Suspension Kit of 4 Shock Absorbers 4 Springs for an easy installation.
5. Separate height adjustment does not affect damper stroke.
6. Height can be adjusted with coilovers installed on the vehicle.
7. High Tensile performance spring - STRESS TESTED OVER 600,000 times while the spring distortion is less than 0.04%. Plus the special surface treatment improves the durability and performance.
8. Height Adjustment tools included.
9. Full rebuildable.
- Top mounts:pillow ball top mount front and rear
- Damping: No adjustable damper force
- Front Spring Rate: 18 kg/mm (1008 in/lbs)
- Rear Spring Rate: 10 kg/mm (560 in/lbs)
- Adjustable Height: Yes lowering 1" to 3"
- Shock type: Twin tube
- Spring Preload: 7-10 mm
- Color: blue
- Condition: 100%NEW
1 x Set of Coilover Spring Kit (2 Front + 2 Rear)
1 x Pair of wrenches for height adjustment
2.Notice: California Prop 65 Warning
Note: Warranty of this item is 60 days form the date of purchase.