ZUN Front Right Air Suspension Shock for Audi A8 S8 2002-2010 for 4E0616039AF 03764923
Car air suspension strut is a strut with an air spring incorporated into it. The air spring or airbag is inflated or deflated to adjust the height of the vehicle. A faulty strut may cause your vehicle to roll when you press your brakes, squat when you accelerate, or lean to one side while youre driving.
Internal Design: Monotube
Surface Finish: Rust Protected
Greasable or Sealed: Sealed
Gas Charged Shock: Yes
Bushings Included: Yes
Length, width and height (in/cm): 33.1*8.3*7.9 / 84*21*20
Weight: 18.12 lbs
Operating Pressure (psi): 290 psi
Temperature range: -40 / +70
Applicable Regions: Airmatic Suspension System
Quantity: 1 piece (for Front left or right side)
Warranty: 2 year
1. for Audi A8 D3-4E 2002-2010
2.for Audi S8 D3-4E 2002-2010
Reference OE/OEM Number:
4E0616039, 4E0616039AA, 4E0616039AB, 4E0616039AC, 4E0616039AE, 4E0616039AF, 4E0616039AG, 4E0616039AJ, 4E0616039AK, 4E0616039R, 4E0616039S, 4E0616039T, 4E0616040, 4E0616040T, 4E0616040S, 4E0616040R, 4E0616040AB, 4E0616040AJ, 4E0616040AA, 4E0616040AC, 4E0616040AE, 4E0616040AG, 4E0616040AK, 4E0616040AF,
4E0 616 039, 4E0 616 039 AA, 4E0 616 039 AB, 4E0 616 039 AC, 4E0 616039 AE, 4E0 616 039 AF, 4E0 616 039 AG, 4E0 616 039 AJ, 4E0 616 039 AK, 4E0 616039 R, 4E0 616 039 S, 4E0 616 039 T, 4E0 616 040, 4E0 616 040 T, 4E0 616 040 S, 4E0 616 040 R, 4E0 616 040 AB, 4E0 616 040 AJ, 4E0 616 040 AA, 4E0 616 040 AC, 4E0 616 040 AE, 4E0 616 040 AG, 4E0 616 040 AK, 4E0 616 040 AF
1. State: fully functional
2. Price: Great value for money
3. Guaranteed Exact Fit for easy installation
4. Immediate delivery - goods in stock and available immediately
5. Designed for comfortable suspension
6. Full-fledged replacement for the original air suspension strut of the car and the same as the original air suspension strut
7. Test more than 3 million times
8. 100% Air Tightness Testing
9. 24 hours air tightness test 0.02MPa
(Safety, accuracy of fit, service life and quality correspond to the original air suspension)
- These air suspension are aftermarket ones. They will replace the original air shock. Please double confim the compatibility as well as the OEM number before purchasing.
-Instruction is not included. Professional installation is recommended.
2.Notice: California Prop 65 Warning
Note: Warranty of this item is 60 days form the date of purchase.