ZUN Full Coilovers Suspension Kit for Nissan S14 Silvia 240SX BASE MODEL/ LE/SE 1995-1998 28290563
Coilovers and shocks are parts of the suspension system on automobiles. The major difference between coilovers and standard shocks is that coilovers afford drivers much more control over a vehicle's suspension system.
for S14 Silvia 1994-1998 (Japan Market)
for S14 200SX BASE MODEL/ LE 1994-1998 (Europe / Australia/ New Zealand Market)
for S14 240SX BASE MODEL/ LE/SE 1995-1998 (USA Market)
Note: Don't fit Nissan 200SX SE /SE-R
- Top mounts: pillow ball top mount with camber plate front, standard rubber top mount rear
- Damping:No adjustable damper force
- Spring rate Front: 8 kg/mm (448 lbs/in)
- Spring rate Rear: 6 kg/mm (336 lbs/in)
- Spring length Front: 180mm
- Spring length Rear: 255mm
- Adjustable height: lowering 1-3 inch
- Coilover overall length Front: 420mm-470mm
- Coilover overall length Rear: 550mm-700mm
- Shock type: Twin tube.
- Spring Preload: 7-10 mm.
- Color: Blue.
1. Lowered height adjustment from 1" - 3" which allow lower center of gravity and also add a more aggressive stance.
2.Camber plate top mounts help to eliminate the need for a separate camber kit.Only Front)
3.Pillow ball top mount - It improves the steering feel and response.Only Front )
4. Rubber top mounts help to deliver a smooth and forgiving ride for city use at any speed and rubber joints assist in absorbing hard impacts. (Only Rear)
5. Twin-Tube structure allows sufficient stroke within the shock absorber.
6. Complete Suspension Kit of 4 Shock Absorbers 4 Springs for an easy installation.
7. Separate height adjustment does not affect damper stroke.
8. Height can be adjusted with coilovers installed on the vehicle.
9. High Tensile performance spring - STRESS TESTED OVER 600,000 times while the spring distortion is less than 0.04%. Plus the special surface treatment improves the durability and performance.
10. Height Adjustment tools included.
- Complete coilovers for 2 front and 2 rear
- A pair wrench for height adjustment
NoticeCalifornia Prop 65 Warning