ZUN Full Size 4/4 Violin Set for Adults Beginners Students with Hard Case,Violin 12531694
If you're a violin learner or enthusiast, it will be a wise decision for you to buy this natural acoustic violin set, This violin was designed for both Kids and Adults violin beginners, not only the complete outfit but also the ready-to-play setup. It has included necessities to get your practice started.
1. Basswood top back & sides is suitable for beginners.
2. Solid wood fingerboard, pegs and chin rest with 4 fine tuners.
3. The set includes all the necessities to start learning how to play.
4. The size of 4/4 is suitable for people over 145cm in height
5. This set includes violin, case, bowrosinExtra Strings and Sordine
6. The bridge has been pre-setup for your convenience.
7. There is complimentary fingerboard stickerwhich is convenient to find the handle position quickly in the process of learning.
1. Style: 4/4 Violin
Face Material: Basswood
Back, Side Material: Basswood
Violin Color: Black
3. Headstock Fingerboard and Accessories
Scroll and neck Material:Maple
Tuning Peg, FingerboardChin Rest, End Pin Material: Solid wood
Tailpiece Material: Aluminium Alloy
Violin Bow Material: Arbor
Violin Bridge Material: Maple
String Material: Steel String
Violin Length: 60cm
Bow Length: 29.2" / 74.2 cm
Violin Dimensions: (23.43 x 8.27 x 2.76)" / (59.5 x 21 x 7)cm (L x W x H)
Case Dimensions: (31.30 x 10.04 x 4.72)" / (79.5 x 25.5 x 12)cm (L x W x H)
Violin Net Weight: 1.0lbs / 0.45kg
Age: Above 11 Years Old
1 x Violin
1 x Case
2 x Bow
2 x Bridge
1 x Sordine
1 x Set of violin strings
1 x Rosin
1 x Shoulder Rest
1. When you receive the violin, please notice that the bridge is wrapped in paper and stowed underneath the tailpiece. Don't discard it. It should be installed in the middle of the two F Holes.
2. When you receive the bow and the hairs are loose, don't worry. Use the screw to tighten the frog so that the hair has tautness.
3. When you find that part of the bow hair is broken, it is normal, please cut off the broken part and the bow can be used normally.
4. Be careful to not over tighten your bow. The hair should have a slight bounce to it without touching the stick after placing it on the strings. Usually about 1/4 of an inch distance from the low point of the curve to the hair is ideal.
5. Hold the rosin with your index finger and thumb, and thus tighten up the bow, evenly smear the rosin on the bowstring up and down. Suggested use: before smearing, rip a trace on rosin to make it powdery for quick and even smearing. Try to keep your hands away from rosin or pad with a tissue while smearing; otherwise it will become too sticky to clean.
6. If the string falls out, don't worry, it can be reinstalled, please consult customer service.