ZUN Garden Water Pump with Stand Cast Iron 275275
The whole water pump is totally hand operated, and is very easy to use. By moving the handle up and down, the water will be pumped from the ground and flow out from the water tap.
With a cast iron construction, it is robust and highly durable. The pump itself has a 1.49" (1 1/2") female fitting at the bottom, and a PVC pipe or a stainless steel pipe needs to be connected to the fitting (either through a male threaded fitting or with a hose connector) to divert water into the pump. The stand makes the pump much taller, offering a more comfortable operating position. The stand itself is suitable for most hand pumps with 0.16" x 0.47" mounting holes at the bottom. The pump and the stand can be used separately. Please note that delivery only includes the water pump and the stand.
Note: We recommend that empty the pump during the winter lest it should freeze inside.
- Color: Black
- Material: Cast iron
- Total height: 53.1"
- Water pump:
- Total dimensions: 15.7" x 5.9" x 26.8" (L x W x H)
- Weight: 34.2 lb
- Maximum pressure head: 22'11"
- Connection: 1.49" (1 1/2") female threaded fitting
- Base diameter: 6.3"
- Base contains 0.16" x 0.47" holes for mounting bolts
- Stand for water pump:
- Dimensions: 9.4" x 26.4" (Diameter x H)
- Weight: 27.6"
- Suitable for most cast iron hand pumps with 0.16" x 0.47" mounting holes
Product Weight: 29.2 kg(s) approximately