ZUN GT45 T4 Racing Turbocharger 1.05 A/R V-Band Flange Up to 600+ HP 54390219
Turbocharger GT45 Anti-surge Twin-Scroll T4 V-Band 1.05 A/R 98mm Turbo
This turbo is a universal application turbo, some modification may be required based on individual vehicle.
Perfect for all 4.0L-6.0L engine
Exhaust Inlet Flange: T4 Flange
Exhaust Outlet Flange: V-Band Flange (ID: 82mm, OD: 101mm)
Bearing Type: Wet Float
Cooling Type: Oil Cooled
Oil Inlet: M9 & 2*M8*1.25
Oil Outlet: M19 & 2*M8*1.25
Wastegate: w/o Wastegate
Hosepower: Up to 600+HP
Turbo Type: Individual
Universal Fitment: Yes
Condition: 100% Brand New
Package Size:30x 30x 27 cm
Package Weight: 16400g
Compressor Trim: 49.6
Compressor Inducer Diameter: 69 mm
Compressor Exducer Diameter: 98 mm
Compressor Air Inlet Size: 107mm
Compressor Air outlet Size: 86.3mm
Compressor A/R: 0.66
Turbine Trim: 77.6
Turbine Inducer Diameter: 88 mm
Turbine Exducer Diameter: 77.5 mm
Turbine A/R: 1.05
1. Turbine housing: Ductile iron QT450-10 - temperature resistant up to 700
2. Steel turbine wheel: K418 alloy - high oxidation stability and resistance up to 900
3. Compressor housing: ZL104 aluminum with lightweight
4. Compressor wheel/blades: Cast aluminium blades superior air tightness & corrosion resistance
1. Cost-effective turbo increase 20-40% power for your car
2. Rich experience in turbo production and own factory
3. High-Speed oil seal ring and Precision clearance
4. Built for durability and strength
* Technology Advantage:
1. 100% balancing Test by TURBOTECHNICS VSR3
2. G3-min-Flow VNT Turbo testing
3. Advanced Actuator Tester/Programmer
* Replace, repair or reconnect air cleaner element per manufacturer's manual to avoid compressor wheel damage.
* Make sure the oil drain line is lower than the turbo itself.
* Ensure exhaust outlet are well sealed by welding
* Professional installation is highly recommended.
* This Turbo is not vehicle specific. Please check the specifications and verify compatibility prior to placing your order.
* Before installing the new turbocharger, the cause that led to the failure of the turbo must be analyzed and eliminated (e.g. insufficient oil supply, foreign bodies in the intake area, crankcase ventilation without function, etc.)!
California Prop 65 Warning
Note: Warranty of this item is 60 days form the date of purchase.