ZUN Pair For Mercedes W221 S350 S400 S550 Front Airmatic Suspension Shock Struts 97267665
Our Air Compressor is brand new & high quality aftermarket product. Manufactured from top quality components, it is a great value replacement for your old factory air compressor. It is durably built and precisely engineered for improved vehicle control. And it is fully tested to ensure a proper fit and performance. With safe, easy installation, it is definitely an ideal option to restore your vehicle's air compressor without breaking the bank. Don't miss out!
1. High quality standards
2. Integrated Dampening Control Sensors
3. Proven BILSTEIN gas pressure technology
4. Most competitive price guaranteed & best customer service guaranteed!
5. Improves Ride & Handling, Guaranteed Exact Fit for easy installation
6. Fits Models without 4 Matic or Active Body Control Only
1. Material: Iron & Plastic
2. Placement on Vehicle: Rear Suspension
3. Part Number: 2213204913 , 221320491360 , 221320491380 , AS2820
4. Quantity: Pair
5. Platform: Mercedes-Benz W221 S-Class
Mercedes-Benz S350 2012
Mercedes-Benz S400 2010-2012
Mercedes-Benz S550 2007-2012
Mercedes-Benz S600 2007-2012
Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG 2008-2012
Mercedes-Benz S65 AMG 2007-2012
2 X Air Shock Strut For Front Suspension Left & Right
The Following Installation Manual:
1. When the air compressor being replaced, the matching relay must be replaced according to the corresponding vehicle. If there is something wrong with the relay which leads the compressor to continuous operation without any break, it will burn out the electric motor or other plastic part.
2. When the air compressor being installed, the critical parts such as rubber shock pad and damping spring must be fully fixed on the stand without short installation or missing installation (The air compressor is unequipped with parts). With the anti-vibration parts of short installation or missing installation, a loud noisy instance will happen when the air compressor is working for the sake of resonance.
3. Distribution valve, shock absorber, air tank and tube connector must be checked after air compressor installed to ensure air-tightness. The lifespan of the air compressor will be shortened if the leakage exists.
4. Instruction is not included. Professional installation is recommended Because of the Shock Absorber is sophisticated.