ZUN Rear Lower 2 Pcs Adjustable Control Arm for Jeep Grand Cherokee WJ 1999-2004 00217424
The control arms are perpendicular to the axis of the vehicle, in automotive suspension, a control arm is a hinged suspension link between the chassis and the suspension upright or hub that carries the wheel. Control arms allow wheels to move up and down while preventing forward and rearward movement. They are typically equipped with bushings on the frame side of the vehicle and a ball joint on the wheel side of the vehicle that allow flex and controlled movement according to road conditions and steering input from the driver.
Maxpeedingrods has large selection of control arms for any vehicle makes.
* 100% brand new in box
* Made by high strength steel and durable Powder-Coated Finish
* Improved suspension geometry to reduce bump steer
* Improves Rear Suspension, Handling, Predictable Response and even Prevents Premature Tire Wearing.
* Design for Street, Track or Drift Racing Precise Adjustments with Long Service Life
* Perfect for track cars, drift control, street course, off road
* Direct bolt-on for OE factory or replacement
* Professional Installer is Highly Recommended (No Instruction Included)
for Jeep Grand Cherokee WJ 1999-2004 Complete Adjustable Rear Lower Control Arm
2 Pcs Lower Rear Adjustable Control Arms
This Rear Lower Control Arm set can be added to any lift kit ranging from stock height to a full 8 inches of lift
Length Adjustabe Range: 43.5CM ( about 17") - 51CM (about 20" )
2 Years for any manufacturing defect
2x Control Arms
NoticeCalifornia Prop 65 Warning