ZUN Storage Cabinet Sonoma Oak 23.6"x11.6"x35.4" Engineered Wood 801137
Our cabinet is very well integrated for it forms a harmonious symbiosis with the room and the other furnishings. It can be used as an office shelf, storage shelf, children's shelf, etc.
Made of quality engineered wood, this cabinet is exceedingly durable and stable. This cabinet has 6 compartments, which ensures dust-free storage. With 3 open cubes and 3 cubes with doors, there is practically plenty of space for various everyday items, such as books, pictures, plants or other decorations, and it can ensure the order and overview in your living room, study, bedroom or other rooms. Our shelf is easy to assemble. Delivery includes the matching screw set and assembly instructions.
Note: Please do not let your children climb on or under it. The bookshelf may only be placed on the floor and not hung on the wall to better ensure the safety.
- Color: Sonoma oak
- Material: Engineered wood
- Dimensions: 23.6" x 11.6" x 35.4" (W x D x H)
- With 3 open cubes and 3 cubes with doors
- Assembly required: Yes
- WARNING: In order to prevent overturning, this product must be used with the wall attachment device provided.
- Please note: Screw(s) and plug(s) for inside the wall are not included. Seek and use screw(s) and plug(s) suitable for your walls. If you are uncertain, seek professional advice. Read and follow each step of the instruction carefully.
- California Proposition 65
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including wood dust, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Legal Documents:
More details about preventing your furniture from tipping over can be found here
Product Weight: 21.7 kg(s) approximately