ZUN T04E T3/T4 .57 A/R 48.1 Trim Universal Turbocharger Compressor up to 400+HP 77919573
This item fits: Universal Application ( Modification might be required for some vehicles )
Compatible for 1.5L to 2.5L any 4/6 cylinder engine
Maximum PSI 18(1.2Bar)
Turbine Intake Flange: T3 T4 4 bolt Flange Patterns
Turbine Exhaust Flange: Standard T3 5 bolt flange pattern
Wastegate: w/o Wastegate
Compressor Trim: 48.1
Compressor A/R: 0.5
Compressor Inducer: 52.7mm
Compressor Exducer: 76mm
Turbine Trim: 74.2
Turbine A/R: 0.57
Turbine Inducer: 64.8mm
Turbine Exducer: 55.8mm
Turbine exhaust inlet: 45mm/87mm
Compressor outlet: 42mm (inside diameter) , 52mm(Outer diameter)
Compressor inlet: 68 mm (inside diameter), 77mm(Outer diameter)
Oil Inlet: M12*1.25
Oil Outlet: 2*M8*1.25
Cooling Type: Oil Cooled
Bearing Type: Floating Bearing/Journal Bearing
Trust Bearing: 270 degree
Hosepower: Up to 400+HP
Turbo Type: Individual
Universal Fitment: Yes
Condition: Brand New
Product Size:23x 22x 18 cm
Package Weight: 7620g
1. Turbine housing: Ductile iron QT450-10 - temperature resistant up to 700
2. Steel turbine wheel: K418 alloy - high oxidation stability and resistance up to 900
3. Compressor housing: L104 aluminum with lightweight
4. Compressor wheel/blades: Cast aluminium blades superior air tightness & corrosion resistance
1. Cost-effective turbo increase 20-40% power for your car
2. Rich experience in turbo production and own factory
3. High-Speed oil seal ring and Precision clearance
4. Built for durability and strength
* Technology Advantage:
1. 100% balancing Test by TURBOTECHNICS VSR3
2. G3-min-Flow VNT Turbo testing
3. Advanced Actuator Tester/Programmer
Tips before installing:
1.Replace the air filter: if the if the air filter is not replaced may cause the compressor wheel damage.
2.Replace the engine oil: Because floating bearing and turbocharger will be damaged by impurities in the old oil.
3.After large overhaul, the engine cannot be replaced with a new turbocharger because there are too much impurities in oil after overhauling which will damage the replacement turbocharger immediately. Please run the old turbocharger for 7-10 days and then replace to new turbocharger and new engine oil.
* Replace, repair or reconnect air cleaner element per manufacturer's manual to avoid compressor wheel damage.
* Make sure the oil drain line is lower than the turbo itself.
* Ensure exhaust outlet are well sealed by welding
* The degree of modification of the universal turbo depends on your individual vehicle.
* Professional installation is highly recommended.
* This Turbo is not vehicle specific. Please check the specifications and verify compatibility prior to placing your order.
* Before installing the new turbocharger, the cause that led to the failure of the turbo must be analyzed and eliminated (e.g. insufficient oil supply, foreign bodies in the intake area, crankcase ventilation without function, etc.)!
California Prop 65 Warning
Note: Warranty of this item is 60 days form the date of purchase.