ZUN T3/T4 T04E V-BAND Turbocharger .63 A/R .5A/R Internal Wastegate 81031236
A turbocharger, colloquially known as a turbo, is a turbine-driven, forced induction device that increases an internal combustion engine's efficiency and power output by forcing extra compressed air into the combustion chamber.
1. Turbine housing: Ductile iron QT450-10 - temperature resistant up to 700
2. Steel turbine wheel: K418 alloy - high oxidation stability and resistance up to 900
3. Compressor housing: ZL104 aluminum with lightweight
4. Compressor wheel/blades: Cast aluminium blades superior air tightness corrosion resistance
1. Cost-effective turbo increase 20-40% power for your car
2. Rich experience in turbo production and own factory
3. High-Speed oil seal ring and Precision clearance
4. Built for durability and strength
* Technology Advantage:
1. 100% balancing Test by TURBOTECHNICS VSR3
2. G3-min-Flow VNT Turbo testing
3. Advanced Actuator Tester/Programmer
Bigger HP Applications, perfect for all 4/6 cylinder and 2.5L-6.0L engines
Capable of Boosting Horse Power up to 600HP
for Honda B16/B18, K20, H22, F22 Engines
for Nissan SR20DET, RB20/25,
for Toyota 1JZ/2JZ, 7MGTE.
Also Works for Twin Turbos Applications for GM for SBC, for LSx,
for Ford 4.6, 5.0 Engines
Exhaust Inlet Flange: T3 Flange
Exhaust Outlet Flange: 4-Bolt
Turbine Trim: 84.2
Turbine A/R: 0.63
Turbine Inducer Diameter: 68mm
Turbine Exducer Diameter: 62.4mm
Compressor Trim: 56.9
Compressor A/R: 0.7
Compressor Inducer Diameter: 61.5mm
Compressor Exducer Diameter: 81.5mm
Compress Inlet Size(Air intake): 4 inch (103.5mm)
Compressor Outlet Size: 2.5 inch (63.6mm)
Bearing Type: Floating/Journal Bearing
Thrust bearing: 270 degree
Cooling Type: Water + Oil Cooling
Horse Power: Up to 600HP
Turbo Type: Individual
Wastegate: External Wastegate
Oil feed/inlet: M10*7/16-24
Oil drian/outlet: 2*M8*1.25
Water inlet/outlet: M14* 1.5
Maximum PSI: 22
Condition: 100% Brand New
1. Turbine housing : iron QT450-10 shell
2. Steel Turbine Wheel: K418 alloy
3. Compressor housing: ZL104 aluminum
4. Compressor wheel/blades: Cast aluminium
* Replace, repair or reconnect air cleaner element per manufacturer's manual to avoid compressor wheel damage.
* Make sure the oil drain line is lower than the turbo itself.
* Gasoline car must install a water cooling device to avoid overheating.
* Ensure exhaust outlet are well sealed by welding
* The degree of modification of the universal turbo depends on your individual vehicle.Professional installation is highly recommended.
* This Turbo is not vehicle specific. Please check the specifications and verify compatibility prior to placing your order.
* Before installing the new turbocharger, the cause that led to the failure of the turbo must be analyzed and eliminated (e.g. insufficient oil supply, foreign bodies in the intake area, crankcase ventilation without function, etc.)!
Tips before installing:
1.Replace the air filter: if the if the air filter is not replaced may cause the compressor wheel damage.
2.Replace the engine oil: Because floating bearing and turbocharger will be damaged by impurities in the old oil.
3.After large overhaul, the engine cannot be replaced with a new turbocharger because there are too much impurities in oil after overhauling which will damage the replacement turbocharger immediately. Please run the old turbocharger for 7-10 days and then replace to new turbocharger and new engine oil.
1 x Turbocharger
2 x Flange gaskets
2 x Oil feed/drain gaskets
NoticeCalifornia Prop 65 Warning
NoticeCalifornia Prop 65 Warning