ZUN T76 Turbo Charger Turbocharger T4 V-Band 0.96 A/R Trim 76.5mm Turbine 500+HP 03318561
T76 Turbo Charger Turbocharger T4 .96 A/R Trim 500+ HP 76.6mm Compressor
Universal turbofor V6 V8 Cars
Perfect fit for Above 3.0L Engines, 6/8 cylinder
Compressor Trim: 56.1
Compressor Inducer Diameter:76.6
Compressor Exducer Diameter:102.3
Exhaust Inlet Flange: T4 Flange
Exhaust Outlet Flange:V-Band
Turbine Inducer Diameter: 73.5
Turbine Exducer Diameter: 64.3
Turbine Trim: 76.5
Bearing: Wet Float
Cooling Type:Oil Cooled
Thrust Bearing: 270 degree
Horse Power: Boost Horse Power up to 500BHP
Condition: 100% brand new
Accessories:You will get exactly as shown in the picture above
Package Size: 29*27*24 cm
Package Weight:10000 g
1. Turbine housing: Ductile iron QT450-10 - temperature resistant up to 700
2. Steel turbine wheel:K418 alloy - high oxidation stability and resistance up to 900
3. Compressor housing:ZL104 aluminum with lightweight
4. Compressor wheel/blades:Cast aluminium blades superior air tightness corrosion resistance
1. Cost-effective turbo increase 20-40% power for your car
2. Rich experience in turbo production and own factory
3. High-Speed oil seal ring and Precision clearance
4. Built for durability and strength
* Technology Advantage:
1. 100% balancing Test by TURBOTECHNICS VSR3
2. G3-min-Flow VNT Turbo testing
3. Advanced Actuator Tester/Programmer
* Replace, repair or reconnect air cleaner element per manufacturer's manual to avoid compressor wheel damage.
* Make sure the oil drain line is lower than the turbo itself.
* Ensure exhaust outlet are well sealed by welding
* The degree of modification of the universal turbo depends on your individual vehicle.Professional installation is highly recommended.
* This Turbo is not vehicle specific. Please check the specifications and verify compatibility prior to placing your order.
* Before installing the new turbocharger, the cause that led to the failure of the turbo must be analyzed and eliminated (e.g. insufficient oil supply, foreign bodies in the intake area, crankcase ventilation without function, etc.)!
California Prop 65 Warning