ZUN Workbench Tabletop with Vice 20.5"x17.3"x3.7" Solid Wood Acacia 353786
This wooden workbench tabletop is a perfect complement to your workstation and is ideal to give yourself a stable surface space to work on.
- Solid acacia wood: Solid acacia wood is a beautiful natural material. Acacia wood is a tropical hardwood, which is dense, sturdy, and durable.
- Stable work surface: Thanks to the sturdy work surface, you can efficiently work on your workpieces.
- Flexible usage: Due to the small format of the worktop, it is ideal for flexible use at different work locations by simply clamping or screwing it to your workshop table.
- The colors may vary from piece to piece, making each piece unique and slightly different from the next. The delivery is random, ensuring the exclusivity and individuality of your product.
- The clamps and screws are not included. The holes for screwing are not predrilled.
- Material: Solid acacia wood
- Overall dimensions: 20.5" x 17.3" x 3.7" (L x W x H)
- Top dimensions: 15.7" x 14.2" x 2.2" (L x W x T)
- Vice dimensions: 14.2" x 2.2" x 1.8" (L x W x T)
- Includes 1 end vice
- Includes guide holes on the bench top
- Includes 4 stopper pieces
- Assembly required: Yes
Product Weight: 5 kg(s) approximately