ZUN WTZ Book Shelf, Black Bookshelf, Ladder Bookcase, 4 Tier Tall Book case for Bedroom, Living Room, 97410687
- ECO-FRIENDLY: Forests are important for maintaining ecological balance. We sincerely hope to reduce deforestation to protect the environment, so we use bamboo as raw material instead of wood to produce furniture.
- STRONG & STABLE: WTZ ladder shelf is made of high-density bamboo. Anti-drop poles on both sides and back give this shelf great stability, and prevent items from falling.
- SAFE & HEALTHY: WTZ ladder shelf are carefully handcrafted with natural gum and are completely free of formaldehyde and other harmful chemicals.
- EASY to ASSEMBLE: All parts are well packed before shipping to improve your shopping experience, it can be assembled within 30 minutes, so easy. Our complimentary foot pad can make the ladder shelf more stable and prevent floor damage.
- ELEGANT & PRACTICAL: WTZ ladder shelf are especially suitable for small rooms. The elegant look is perfect for a variety of home decor styles and can be used as a book shelf, storage shelves, plant stand or display shelf. Each shelf is spaced 12.2 inches apart and can hold up to 66 pounds.
Installation Manual * 1
Bookshelf * 1
About WTZ (Water, Tree, Zoo)
We are committed to providing people with ecologically sound, high-quality furniture. In order to reduce the consumption of forest on the planet, most of our furniture is made of bamboo. Bamboo is hard and tough and very suitable for making furniture. Using bamboo instead of wood to produce furniture is an effective measure to protect forest resources. We plan to stop producing wood furniture completely and become carbon neutral by 2030.
The importance of forests
Forests help maintain the balance of the atmosphere, purify the air, and are part of the water cycle. They nourish the biodiversity of wildlife and provide homes for indigenous communities that depend on forests for their livelihoods. 90% of plant and animal species living on the planet need forests to survive. They provide source of food, fuel, timber and many other ecosystem services that we depend on. However, the Food and Agriculture Organization recently reported that the world has lost nearly 100 million hectares of forests in the last 20 years.
The benefits of bamboo furniture
1. Ecologically Sound
- The importance of forests was mentioned above. Using bamboo instead of wood to produce furniture is an effective measure to protect forest resources.
2. Safe & Healthy
- The natural resin glue used in the splicing of bamboo is free of formaldehyde and other harmful chemicals, thus avoiding the harmful effects of formaldehyde on the human body. And the high-grade bamboo furniture is carbonized, which can effectively remove the harmful components in the air and improve the home air.
3. Sturdy & Durable
- Compared with wood, bamboo is harder and denser, so it is less prone to wear and tear. With a small coefficient of thermal expansion, bamboo is less prone to deformation and cracking. And it's also waterproof and soundproof.
4. Anti-insect & Anti-mildew
- In the process of making bamboo furniture, the parasites and sugar, fat, starch and protein inside the bamboo are eliminated by high temperature and carbonization, so bamboo furniture has superb resistance to insects and mildew.
5. Rustic & Elegant
- Bamboo's growth radius is smaller than that of wood, and is less affected by sunlight, so the bamboo home has a natural bamboo pattern, and the color is even and beautiful, looking very rustic and elegant.
6. Warm in Winter and Cool in Summer
- Due to the natural characteristics of bamboo's low thermal conductivity and high specific heat capacity, so bamboo furniture will always be at a comfortable temperature while regulating the room temperature.